Have you always dreamed of going somewhere exotic or off the beaten path, but you didn’t know where to start or how to plan it?
Since 2007, I have taken and sent friends, employees, family, and community members to Guatemala in collaboration with a partnership I forged with a local language school in 2001. I would love to plan a custom, life-changing trip to Guatemala for you.
All trips start in the colorful UNESCO protected city of Antigua, which is surrounded by towering volcanoes and dotted with ancient colorful buildings. The ancient cobblestone streets are lined with adorable shops and cafes. The warm, traditional people can still be seen in their indigenous garments, adding to the lush landscape. It’s truly one of the greatest small cities in the world.
Small groups Individuals Girls Trip Families Friends Mother/Son Father/Daughter
Highlights Can Include:
• A once in a lifetime climb to the top of an active volcano.
• Visiting the breathtaking Lago Atitlan (includes boat tour to several small, local Mayan communities)
• Tour of UNESCO protected Antigua that can include tuk tuk ride.
• Visit to local coffee plantations or farms
• Immersive visit to an indigenous Mayan community that includes tortilla making, traditional dance.
• Volunteering opportunities with local pueblos.
*We can also include One-on-one Spanish classes for children and adults, as well as home stays with local families in Antigua for an incomparable immersive and culturally rich experience.
We design the trip especially for you!
Contact Bree to start planning the trip of a lifetime or to obtain a sample itinerary.